Go to Winthrop at Candlekeep Inn and purchase a set of 20 bolts, and take them to the Barracks. Speak to Fuller and ask him if he has any errands that the Protagonist can run. When speaking to Fuller a second time, he takes the bolts and rewards the player character with 10 GP and 50 XP.
In your JournalEdit
- Triggered By: Talking to Fuller, and asking if he has any errands to run.
- Journal Section: Quests, Done Quests
- Quest Title: An Errand for Fuller
- Entry Title: An Errand for Fuller
- Quest Begins:
Fuller's recovering from last night's mead-fest in the barracks. After a little pestering, he agreed to give me a little bit of change if I fetch a quarrel of crossbow bolts from the innkeeper, Winthrop.
- Quest Completed (with 18+ Charisma):
Fuller was in a generous mood, today. After I fetched the bolts from Winthrop, he gave me his dad's old dagger. It killed a hobgoblin in a single blow, once... if Fuller isn't just pulling my leg again, that is.
- Quest Completed (otherwise):
Fuller gave me a lousy 10 gold for running his errands. I bet I'd get at least 15 for being an errand runner in Baldur's Gate!