|“||The best leaders also follow.||”|
- Anomen Returns Home After his Sister's Death (Timers exist in this quest, he'll become lawful good if he qualifies as a knight, chaotic neutral if he fails his test)
- He's a potential love interest for human, elf, half-elf and halflingBGII:EE female protagonists, see his romance guide for details
- He conflicts with Dorn and Hexxat, plus Aerie and Keldorn if he becomes chaotic neutral
- Moira Delryn is Anomen's beloved sister
- Cor Delryn is Anomen's father. The two of them can't stand each other
Gameplay analysis Edit
As a dual-classed fighter (7) > cleric, Anomen works best as a tank who can also heal / buff. His low dexterity does him no favors, so it is advised to equip him with the Gauntlets of Dexterity to boost his defense.
In-game biography Edit
|“||When asked about his past, Anomen is quick to state that he has been serving the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart for years, and after his Test he will be a full and true knight. Anomen is reluctant, however, to speak of his noble upbringing, saying only that he entered the Order without the support his father, Lord Cor Delryn. Since he could not be sponsored as a squire, Anomen chose the route of the warrior and priest of Helm, the god of Guardians, and has fought many battles over the years against forces of evil. Anomen often says that he is confident that he will prove worthy of his knighthood, but sometimes seems to be trying to convince himself of that fact more than anyone.||”|
- "Long live the Order of the Most Radiant Heart, for I draw from the pool of right and strike in their name!"
- "You have obviously given considerable thought to the future of this group. I accept the charge gladly." (when made leader).
- "Why do we pace about when there is evil to be fought?! There is no glory in watching the grass grow." (when standing idle too long).
- "I must admit I am pleased with the progress this ill conceived group has made, I did not think such a thing was possible" (when Reputation is high - only when a knight)
Anomen is a squire in a large paladin order and deeply insecure due to his father's treatment of him. He overcompensates through aggressive behavior and one-upmanship and is shown to care a great deal about what others think of him. However, Anomen also seems to want to do right, and protect those who can't protect themselves.