|Area North of Nashkel is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Area North of Carnival, also known as the Lonely Peaks and Area Northeast of Nashkel. A scattering of rocky terrain emerges from under grassland in the north, with a few trees in the south and east. Hulrik's house is in the woods south.
- Not essential to completing the game.
- Arghain is a Half-Ogre bandit with 3 other Half-Ogres.
- Ioin Gallchobhair, Dribben, and Billy are bandits.
- Hulrik's cow Arabelle is being attacked by xvarts.
- Sarhedra gives you the Ogre Hunting side quest.
- Sprat is a courier carrying a message to Amn.
- Cave at 1550, 1300. Near the entrance there is a trap; melee parties should get the thief to disarm it before engaging the Ettercap inside. Container with Potion of Fire Resistance, Bloodstone Amulet, and a Murky Oil of Speed.
- Water Opal hidden under/inside a rock at coordinates 1570, 1486.
- Corpse at coordinates 4390, 2760, probably killed by the ogres in the area. Potion of Healing, 59 GP and a Murky Oil of Speed can be looted from the remains.
- Non-respawning: Ettercap, Half-Ogres, Hobgoblin Elite, Ogres, Ogre Berserker, Ogrillon, Xvarts, (unique enemies)
- Respawning: Black Bears, Brown Bears, Cave Bears, Dire Wolves, Dread Wolves, Half-Ogres, Hobgoblin Elite, Kobolds, Kobold Commandos, Ogres, Ogre Berserkers, Ogre Mages, Ogrillons, Wolves, Xvarts
- North: Ulcaster 8 hrs
- West: Area North of Nashkel 8 hrs
- South: two areas:
- East: Firewine Bridge 16 hrs