|Area Northwest of Nashkel is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Area Northwest of Nashkel, otherwise known as Fisherman's Lake
- Chelan and Torlo, are fishermen who constantly argue over which of them the area was named after. (Just kidding.) They were once miners, but have newly commenced the profession of "fish wrangling." Torlo can be found at co-ordinates 1595, 1065 and Chelan at 2150, 1180.
- Half Ogres around the northwestern quarter of the map are the part of Bjornin quest. In BG it is bugged and it will likely fail, he will stand around the Jovial Juggler forever, asking if they have been killed.
- Teyngan at 3850, 1350. Bandit who wants all the party's money. His henchmen: Zekar, and Mage Jemby. Give him the money or kill them (915 exp, Mace, Quarter Staff, Composite Long Bow, Bastard Sword, Arrows, Arrows of Biting, Helmet (2), Leather Armor, Splint Mail, Mage Robe of Fire Resistance, Bandit Scalp (3), Potion of Healing, Resist Fear spell, Chromatic Orb spell, Larloch's Minor Drain spell, Random Treasure, 121 gp).
- Injured Hobgoblin at 4130, 2160 asks for healing and money. You can:
- Give him money (-25 )
- Kill him (35 exp, Bastard Sword, Helmet, Studded Leather Armor, Random Treasure, 100 )
- Get information from him. To do this choose 1 or 3, 3, 1. (200 Exp, and journal entry about Chill mercenary company). It is possible to kill him afterwards if you are quick enough killing him or manage to charm him.
- Drizzt Do'Urden at 2645, 2105. He wants the party's help with some Gnolls. Forgotten Realms lore, and Drizz't's stats in BG and BG:EE, would definitely have it that Drizz't needs no sort of help from the party to kill anything in BG1, but perhaps a bit of shared killing is just his way of relating to normal adventuring folk, his common touch, if you will. He has some very powerful items, two +3 scimitars: Icingdeath and Twinkle and Mithral Chain Mail, but he is very hard to kill.
- N: Red Canyons (Area South of High Hedge) 8 hrs
- W: two areas
- S: Xvart Village (Area West of Nashkel) 12 hrs
- E: Area North of Nashkel 12 hrs
Yes, Xvart Village may be discovered by exiting the Fisherman's Lake area from either the west or the south sides.