During the day, there are people visiting their fallen relatives and those they loved who are no longer with them, and it is a peaceful place full of singing birds. During the night however the graveyard sees undead creatures walking around.
In Chapter 3 of Baldur's Gate II, if you sided with the Shadow Thieves, then you will have to go to the graveyard under Aran Linvail's orders and get rid of all the vampires there. In Chapter 6, you will have to come back to the graveyard (no matter who you sided with in Chapter 3) and defeat Bodhi, leader of the vampires.
If you saved her from being burned but did not recruit her, Viconia DeVir will be in this district available for recruiting.
- Arenthis - Priest looking after Risa
- Arthur - Nobleman, husband to Maggie
- Drunken Cleric of Talos
- Maggie - Noblewoman, wife to Arthur
- Nevin - Lester's resentful nephew
- Risa - Orphan girl
- Sethle - Undertaker
- Stein - Tomb raider
- Tirdir - Buried man
- Uncle Lester -Nevin's zombie uncle
- Wellyn - Child spirit
- Minister Adelain
- Hurgan Stoneblade
- Lord Milsire Donderbeg
- Lady Tandolan of Um
- Lord Farthington Roenal
- Isaea Roenall
- Lower Tombs
- Several Tombs
- Dragomir's Tomb BGII:EE in the south east corner of the map (entrance at 2402, 1866)
- Namarra - Inside one of the northwestern crypts (AR0806), dropped by the Crypt King.
- Staff of Curing - In the easternmost crypt (AR0811), inside the tomb.
- Find the kidnappers who buried Tirdir
- Find the Nether Scroll for Edwin
- Hexxat's request BGII:EE
- Locate a Caretaker for the Orphan, Risa
- Meeting with Valen's mistress
- Put the Spirit of the Child Wellyn to Rest
Athkatla Graveyard appears only in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.