During the day, there are people visiting their fallen relatives and those they loved who are no longer with them, and it is a peaceful place full of singing birds. During the night however the graveyard sees undead creatures walking around.
In Chapter 3 of Baldur's Gate II, if you sided with the Shadow Thieves, then you will have to go to the graveyard under Aran Linvail's orders and get rid of all the vampires there. In Chapter 6, you will have to come back to the graveyard (no matter who you sided with in Chapter 3) and defeat Bodhi, leader of the vampires.
If you saved her from being burned but did not recruit her, Viconia DeVir will be in this district available for recruiting.
- Arenthis – priest looking after Risa
- Arthur – nobleman, husband to Maggie
- Drunken Cleric of Talos
- Kamir – paladin of Helm mourning for his son Stefan
- Maggie – noblewoman, wife to Arthur
- Nevin – Lester's resentful nephew
- Risa – orphan girl
- Sethle – undertaker
- Stein – tomb raider
- Tirdir – buried man
- Uncle Lester – Nevin's zombie uncle
- Wellyn – child spirit
Only appear during the de'Arnise funeral:
- Several tombs
- Namarra - Inside one of the northwestern crypts (AR0806), dropped by the Crypt King.
- Staff of Curing - In the easternmost crypt (AR0811), inside the tomb.