A Bastard Sword +1 is a magically enchanted weapon. When its compared to the normal bastard sword, it has a bonus to damage, THAC0 and speed of +1 and its 1 pound less in weight. This item appears in Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Baldur's Gate IEdit
- Can be bought at Feldepost's Inn.
- Found in the locked chest at the back wall of the Thunderhammer Smithy.
- Dropped by enemies on rare occasions.
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnEdit
- Sold by Ribald Barterman, at the Brynnlaw Store and by Therndle Daglefodd.
- Dropped by the Cambion in Irenicus' Dungeon.BG II: SoA
This icon stands for the Shadows of Amn campaign of classic Baldur's Gate II
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalEdit
- Sold at the Tankard Tree.
|“||Also known as the hand-and-a-half sword, the bastard sword derives its name from the fact that it is is halfway between the two-handed sword and the long sword. The bastard sword has a double edged blade and a long grip, which can accommodate both hands if preferred. The overall length of the sword ranged between four feet and four feet ten inches.||”|