|Beregost is one of the areas from the World Map.|
- Garrick is standing in front of the Burning Wizard (x=2500, y=2270)
- Kagain is found in his shop north of Feldepost's Inn
- NeeraBG:EE appears in a scene north of the Burning Wizard (x=3150, y=2120)
Ankheg Shells can be sold to Taerom Fuiruim, the proprietor of the Thunderhammer Smithy, for 500 . An Ankheg Shell can also be turned into Ankheg Plate Mail should you so choose. It will cost 4000 and take approximately 10 days to create in BG or either 4000 and 3 days or 6000 and 1 day in BG:EE. Only one set of armor is obtainable this way.
Other significant eventsEdit
- Marl, an angry drunk in Feldepost's Inn, rants at the party for being adventurers, blaming their kind for the death of his son. He can be 'dealt with' in two ways, see Marl the Drunk.
- Bard Garrick asks the party to help deal with some 'thugs' giving the actress Silke Rosena trouble, see The Silke Dilemma.
If your reputation is lower than 3, you will be attacked by groups of three Flaming Fist Enforcers, a Flaming Fist Scout and a Flaming Fist Battle Wizard. The Flaming Fist will attack suddenly, both on the streets and in the Jovial Juggler, the Burning Wizard, Feldepost's Inn and the Red Sheaf Inn.
- Character with exactly 42 in Open Locks will be able to open all locked chests in the city.
- There is one trapped drawer in the city, in the upper floor of one houses (AR3336) with 20 Trap detection and removal difficulty.