Cernd was originally sent out to inspect the animal attacks in Trademeet, but he was caught by the townsmen while skulking around.
- Cernd's Child (You must complete this quest within time limits)
Gameplay analysis Edit
When he joins the party, he only has two items which can only be used by him: Staff of the High Forest, a staff which heals him 1 HP every 12 seconds, and Cloak of the High Forest which provides an armor class and saving throw bonus of +1, like Cloak of Protection +1, the cloak however, can be worn when you are wearing a ring or amulet of protection.
In-game biography Edit
|“||When asked about his past, Cernd declares in a steady and modest tone that it has been his honor to serve nature in whatever capacity she did call upon him. It is clear that he is a dedicated servant, and though his demeanor is contemplative and well measured, you are certain that he would not hesitate to risk himself if it would best the greater balance.||”|
- "Speak and I shall listen"
- "I could do no less"
- "Tell me what must be done"
- "If it serves the greater good"
- "Nature is at the ready"
- "I understand"
- "I am here to serve"
- "As you would have it"
- "Have you a problem?"
- "If you wish"
- "Nature acts in the simplest way"
- "Death is natural in the grand scheme, but this is not my time. Help me, please" (when at critical health.)
- "Each day's cycle must include rest. All of nature's creature suffer without it" (when tired)