Dexterity has a factor in thieving skills as well, the effects don't limit to thief class.
Negative thieving skill values after the adjustments do not inflect penalties - they act as 0, but you do need to overcome them to get positive values.
Ranged THAC0 adj
|Armor Class adj||Pick Pockets adj||Open Locks adj||Find/Disarm Traps adj||Move Silently adj||Hide In Shadows adj||Set Traps adj|
|before SoA||after SoA||before SoA||after SoA|
For scaling of each weapon type, refer to Weapon Class.
Dexterity score altering Edit
Permanent boosts Edit
- Manual of Quickness of Action in BGTotSCBG:EE
- STAR card from Deck of Many ThingsToBBGII:EE - grants +1 dexterity if qualified. (Requires either BGII:EE or a BG2fixpatch, otherwise will receive +1 strength instead due to a coding error)
- Machine of Lum the Mad in ToBBGII:EE
Permanent penalties Edit
- Machine of Lum the Mad, entering the wrong code may result in a loss of 1 dexterity point
- Baldur's Gate II:Shadows of Amn campaign in Hell, may lose 1 point in dexterity in the test of Selfishness
Temporary boosts Edit
- Gauntlets of Dexterity - they raise dexterity to 18, may reduce dexterity of characters with a higher score
- Kiel's Buckler
- Malla's Soul Stone
- Shuruppak's Plate
- Draw Upon Holy Might - increases dexterity as well as strength and constitution by 1 per 3 character's level. The spell is in cleric's lv2 spellbook, also available as a "good" Bhaal power through dreams
Sources & referencesEdit
- Baldur's Gate game manual
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn game manual