Dorn's bloody path is a companion quest in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Assassination of Bollard FirejawEdit
Assassination of Guardian TrepfenEdit
- Head to the Temple of Helm in Athkatla's Temple District.
- Talk to Guardian Telwyn, or kill him.
- Head to the Helmite Camp.
- Kill Guardian Telwyn, Hokkney of Tyr and their guards.
Ambush by Traggor the HammerEdit
- Travel anywhere and get ambushed by Traggor the Hammer and his friends Big Mordim, Wagner, Simon and Garfunkle.
- Slay the paladins.
- Wait for Azothet's apparition and talk with her.
- Talk with Ur-Gothoz.
Betraying the devilEdit
- Travel to the Resurrection Gorge.
- Hear Summerheigh's complaint.
- Cross the rope bridges until you reach Yarrow and Treadsoft.
- (Optional) Let them live and ask to descend into the gorge.
- (Optional) Kill them both and use the Acorn of Yarrow as a quick item to descend into the gorge.
- Obtain Winterbrook's Summoning Stone from Winterbrook.
- (Optional) Gently ask for the stone.
- (Optional) Kill her and recover the stone from her stash inside the cave.
- Obtain Fil's Summoning Stone from the Magnificent Fil.
- (Optional) Fetch the Purple Crystal to trade with him.
- (Optional) Hit Fil until he yields the stone.
- Obtain Xachrimos' Summoning Stone from Xachrimos.
- Reveal Xarchrimos.
- Beat him up until he yields and gives his stone and his sword.
- (Optional) Kill him straight away.
- (Optional) Spare him, sleep and kill him.
- Enter the old tree.
- Talk with Dorn and chose to bind either Azothet or Ur-Gothoz.
- Sacrifice a "sapient being" : a companion, a summoned unit, or Vernus.
- Kill the summoned fiend.
- The Abyssal Blade will gain a +5 bonus damage to devils/demons depending on who was the binded.
- Either bargain with the surviving fiend or kill them too to further improve the Abyssal Blade to level 2. If you don't betray Ur-Gothoz he will reward Dorn with The Visage.