- Dryad in the Area East of Gnoll Stronghold at co-ordinates 3550, 1950 needing help. She requests that the party save an ancient oak tree from Krumm and Caldo. Talking to her adds the entry on the same name to your journal, see Dryad of the Cloud Peaks (quest). She disappears after the quest finishes. Dryad of the Cloud Peaks is a
"Please, kind spirits, a wondrous ancient oak is in peril. It is about to be attacked by two who would defile the majesty of nature. They have avoided my charms and must be stopped before irreparable harm is done. Would you heed my plea?"
- 1:-Only the basest villains would take advantage of a gentle forest spirit! Lead on, and I will deal with them!
- I thank you, for although they seem dim of wit, they still could do much damage. This way.
- There, they are just ahead. I implore you, do what you must to make them leave.
- 2:-What is one more tree? I have more important tasks!
- One more tree?! Even if this were just "one more tree," it would still be priceless to me! As it is, it is the tree to which I am bonded! If it dies, I die. Please help.
- (she then gives you one more chance to do the right thing, or the wrong thing, or nothing)
- 3:-What is my payment for helping you? I don't take risks for free you know.