- Not to be confused with Faizah.
|“||I thank you for releasing me, and now I await your price. I am well acquainted with mercenaries and the like, and know that one does not rescue such as I for the good of one's health.||”|
Some years ago, the mage Degrodel hired a mercenary for an assault on the home of Ramazith, another mage from Baldur's Gate. Vail, which was his name, put together a small band, consisting of himself and another three fighters – Achen Dell, Cailan and Rance – and the conjurer Faizah Tin, with Cailan and Achen being new to their business. It was said that their target would be evil and only worthy of death. Unfortunately for the five, Ramazith was able to defend his tower well with a basilisk, he had under his control, and that creature's terrifying ability to turn flesh to stone. All of them were petrified and later sold by the diabolical mage to a collector as art objects. It was not until Degrodel learnt of a powerful trinket in the allegedly possession of one of the group and another band of mercenaries, that hope might arrive for them, to become relieved from their terrible state.
- Searching for Balduran's Helmet
- During the course of this quest, or by accidentally entering Felonius Gist's Manor, the statue might be revived by Gorion's Ward – he is the second in the row from left to right. Faizah then either immediately leaves the area after a short conversation (if the quest hasn't been obtained) or gets reunited with his party. Their fate depends on the Ward's choices during the inquiry with Vail. However, Faizah himself doesn't have any knowledge of the helmet's whereabouts and points at his comrades instead.
Spell Book Edit
- Faizah Tin's real name isn't revealed in the game and can only be extrapolated from the game files.
- His creature file contains some more known spells, though these aren't memorized and thus not castable by him: Armor, Color Spray and Monster Summoning I.
- As a sort of compensation for the not memorized spell Armor, the character has an unusual low Armor Class: 4 – which is the equivalent of a -6 bonus, compared to the regular natural AC of 10.