- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Freeing the djinni is a side quest in
- After you have found the statuette to open the locked portal in Irenicus' Dungeon, go to the portal door and use the statuette to open it.
- Enter the Elemental Plane of Air.
Free the DjinnEdit
- After exploring, you will find a Djinn lamp, and a Djinn will appear.
- He will tell you that he has something of yours, but he cannot to you until his Flask is back in his possession.
- Agree to find it for him.
- Irenicus' dryads have the flask. However, before they will give you the flask, you must have retrieved their acorns. If you have done this, then the dryads will give the flask to you willingly.
- Return the the Djinn and give him the flask.. He will be most pleased and the party will receive 15,000 XP and an enchanted weapon.
- In , you receive the Sword of Chaos +2.BG II: SoA
This icon stands for the Shadows of Amn campaign of classic Baldur's Gate II
- In the weapon you receive will be one that corresponds to your weapon proficiencies. Possible weapons include:BG II: EE: SoA
This icon stands for the Shadows of Amn campaign of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition