|“|| Ghoul Touch
When the caster completes this spell, a red glow encompasses his hand. When the wizard makes a successful melee attack against a creature, that creature is punched for 1d12 fist damage (Strength bonuses apply) and must make a Saving Throw vs. Spell or be paralyzed for 5 rounds.
Where to obtain its scrollEdit
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnEdit
- Adventurer's Mart - Pen and Parchment
- Galoomp's Store
- Copper Coronet
- Priestess of Sekolah in the City of Caverns
- Reirra in Suldanessellar
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalEdit
- Build 2014 -- touch attacks now do 1d2 (plus Strength) impact damage, meaning that Ghoul Touch no longer will be a damage-less debuff applier.
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition -- no longer creates a pseudo-weapon that requires a proficiency to use well. In addition, you get a +4 touch attack THAC0 bonus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Lee, Chris. "Baldur's Gate Party Creation FAQ" (TXT) v 1.17. GameFAQs, 2015-04-13. Retrieved 2015-11-21. http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/663933-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition/faqs/65403.