Haer'Dalis is a Chaotic Neutral tiefling blade. He is a potential companion, but he is more difficult to find than most companions. To find him, the party must go to the Five Flagons Inn in the Bridge District and go the base. After the play is done, Raelis Shai asks the public if someone can help them. Talk to the actor to start the subquest, Free Haer'Dalis from Imprisonment by Mekrath. After killing the wizard or doing a favor, Haer'Dalis offers to join the party.
- He has two +2 short swords usable only by him when he joins the party: Entropy and Chaos. Entropy inflicts an extra 3 poison damage on a failed save vs. poison and Chaos lowers the target's dexterity by 2 for 5 rounds (30 seconds) every time it hits.
- Haer'Dalis starts with specialisation in short swords, giving him +1 to-hit and +2 damage. He does not receive an extra ½ attack as he is not a member of a warrior class.
- Haer'Dalis's Tiefling race grants him the following resistances: 50% cold and magic cold, 25% fire and magic fire, 15% physical.
|“||When asked about his past, Haer'Dalis states that he is from the city of Sigil, a nexus of the planes and the ever changing domain of the Lady of Pain. He claims he cannot explain it better than that, as the planars defy description by their very nature. Haer'Dalis traveled with a troupe of players, tieflings of plane-touched heritage like he, and they put on masterful productions to amuse both cambion and common berk alike. An indiscretion led to the troupe fleeing to the Prime Material Plane...here... which didn't bother Haer'Dalis too much. He says that he is a doomguard, believing in the inevitable decay of all things to make way for the new. The troupe has divided, but the tiefling bard is confident that new experience can only come for it.||”|
- "I don't care o'ermuch for being prodded all the time."
- "Only if you're sure..."
- "This sparrow is ready to fly... at your command, of course."
- "Wouldn't you rather a tune? A sonnet? Some grand melody? Fine... have it your way, my raven."
- "So! My part in this little play has changed, has it? T'is a role I'll relish... follow me, then! We charge on!" (when made leader of the party)
- "Aye, a fair gambit."
- "Urgent, is it?"
- "Readier than a red-cheeked maiden, my friend."
- "Enter Haer'Dalis!"
- "Fate beckons us all."
- "I shall be glad to dance to your tune... if you but learn to play."
- "Aye, my raven."
- "T'is a role I am glad to play!"
- "Thy will be done...and not a moment too soon!"
- "A welcome laid for Oblivion."
- "At last... Oblivion..." (When he dies)