Limited Wish is a very potent spell that allows a wizard to potentially alter the actuality of the past, present, or future in a limited way.
|“|| Limited Wish|
The Limited Wish is a very potent but difficult spell. It will fulfill literally, but only partially or for a limited duration, the utterance of the spellcaster. Thus, the actuality of the past, present, or future might be altered (but possibly only for the wizard unless the wording of the spell is most carefully stated) in some limited manner. The use of a Limited Wish will not substantially change major realities. The spell can, for example, restore some Hit Points lost by the wizard. Greedy desires usually end in disaster for the wisher. Lastly, the wiser the wizard, the better chance that he will choose the right wording. Wizards with low Wisdom will more often then not meet with disaster when asking for a wish.
Types of wishes granted by spellEdit
|“||I am the channel through which your wish shall be fulfilled. You may ask for a wish I can repeat, or you may ask for a wish that will happen once only. Decide.||”|
– summoned Djinni
- I wish for my entire party to be healed.
- I wish for my spells to be restored!
- I wish that magic would fail to affect me or my party.
- I wish to summon a horde to overrun my enemies.
- I wish to be protected from the undead.
- I wish to be rich.
- I wish to be more experienced.
- I wish for an adventure like none I've ever experienced before.
- I wish to be anything I desire.
- I wish to be prepared for anything.