The Lower Tombs can be accessed via two entrances in the Graveyard: a distinctive pyramid-shaped tomb to the west and a mausoleum to the east. The western entrance leads to a long trapped hallway with some urns containing treasure along the walls (some are trapped as well). This hallway eventually leads to a circular chamber covered in spider webs.
The eastern entrance leads to a considerably shorter hallway that also leads to the webbed area.
South of the circular chamber is the staircase to the Southern Dungeons.
A hallway starting from the chamber leads north to a door, that will stay locked until Baldur's Gate II Chapter 3 begins. Behind it are Bodhi and her vampire minions' coffins - staking the bodies inside is the only way to kill them for good. Needless to say, the vampires guard this area pretty well and will put up a good fight.
- Bodhi - if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Lassal - if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Tanova - if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Black Spider Figurine - Dropped by Pai'Na.
- Pale Green Ioun Stone - Found inside the cobweb in Pai'Na's lair.
- Mace of Disruption - Hidden in a pool of blood at the bottom the northeastern room behind the door, the spiked pit.
- Find the Nether Scroll for Edwin - Nevaziah the lich hiding in the southern dungeons holds the Nether Scroll.
- The Book of Kaza - the srarch will take you through the Lower Tombs and into the Lower Dungeon.
- Pai'Na and Spider's Bane (Unfinished Business (Baldur's Gate II))
Lower Tombs appears only in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.