The Lower Tombs can be accessed via three entrances in the Graveyard: a distinctive pyramid-shaped tomb to the west, a mausoleum to the east, and the north entrance which is only unlocked by main quest in Chapter 3. The western entrance leads to a long trapped hallway with urns (some are trapped) containing treasure along the walls. This hallway eventually leads to a circular chamber covered in spider webs.
The eastern entrance leads to a considerably shorter hallway that also leads to the webbed area.
South of the circular chamber is the staircase to the Southern Dungeons.
A hallway starting from the chamber leads north to a door, that will stay locked until the event trigger in chapter 3. Behind it are Bodhi and her vampire minions' coffins - staking the bodies inside is the only way to kill them for good. Needless to say, the vampires guard this area pretty well and will put up a good fight.
- Bodhi – if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Lassal – if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Tanova – if sided with the Shadow Thieves
- Black Spider Figurine – Dropped by Pai'Na.
- Pale Green Ioun Stone – Found inside the cobweb in Pai'Na's lair.
- Mace of Disruption – Hidden in a pool of blood at the bottom the northeastern room behind the door, the spiked pit.