Fandom

Baldur's Gate Wiki

Monster Summoning I

3,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

This spell summons 3 HD monsters with 60% chance of summoning one monster and 40% chance of summoning two.

In-game descriptionEdit

When casting this spell, the Wizard summons a random selection of 3-HD monsters. There is a 60% chance of receiving one monster and a 40% chance of receiving two monsters. The monster(s) appear within spell range and attack the spellcaster's opponents until the spell duration expires or until they are slain.

Where to obtain its scrollEdit

Baldur's GateEdit

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnEdit

Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalEdit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.