'The One Gift Lost, also known as Necklace of Missiles, is enchanted and can be used to create the effect of missile blast, which does 6d6 points of damage (save vs. spells for half damage) to anyone within the 30 ft. radius of the targeted space. It can be used in a range of 50 ft. of the user. To use this during battle, click on the bag icon in the bar at the bottom of the screen. This item appears in Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and it will also appear in Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.
In Baldur's Gate it can be purchased from a merchant in the Nashkel Carnival who sells magic items, the merchant inside the Elfsong Tavern and additional necklaces can be found through out the game.
Baldurs Gate IEdit
- Buy from Nashkel Carnival merchant, in the tent with the red-white colored roof. (AR4907)
- Buy from Merchant inside the Elfsong Tavern, on the floor (AR0706)
- Drop by Delorna at Shandalar's house upper level. (AR0145)
- Drop by Nadine in her house east of the fayre in Baldur's Gate Central by the wall. (AR0715)
- Durlag's Tower Labyrinth Level 4: In a slime container near the hidden door leading to the slime cavern. (AR0514)
|“|| Necklace of Missiles: 'The One Gift Lost'
The naming of this necklace originates from its only owner, Ikaida Mourneve who quested to regain his kidnapped daughter. Not many would help the determined father, but a kind and generous mage bestowed this item on him to aid his cause. Alas, the necklace was lost when Ikaida dropped it into the Immerflow River while fending off bandits upon a suspension bridge. Fortunately, it is rumored that the item was not needed to reunite the family once again.