- Albruin (Immunity to poison, +2 damage bonus, detect illusion once per day, "silver" attribute) - Simmeon (part of Dorn's storyline), just outside Baldur's Gate Wyrm's Crossing, near Quayle. From Baldur's Gate II.
These weapons are from Baldur's Gate II
- Wakizashi +1 - dropped durin Dorn's ambush, when he joins you.
- Ninja-To +1 - Baldur's Gate sewers in cocoon near ogre mage and carrion crawlers.
- Scimitar +1 - Ogre mage in Baldur's Gate sewers [v1.1.2014].
- Harrower (+1 longsword which is +3 vs undead) - 2 locations: Zeela (one of the 'amazon' warriors) outside the exit of the Nashkel Mines drops it, also Elkart, in the Blade and Stars inn.
- Katana +1 - Chest, 3rd floor of cloakwood mines. From Baldur's Gate II
- Rancor (+1 greatsword, which gets +1 to hit when you have killed someone) - Dorn II-Khan's starting sword.
- Neera's Staff (+1 staff with a small chance to damage target with extra fire damage, and a small chance to damage Neera with fire damage instead) - Neera's starting staff
- Quarterstaff +2 - Laskal, Cloakwood 3. From Baldur's Gate II.
- The Chesley Crusher (Halberd +2, Sets attacks per round to 1, +4 damage bonus) - Found on Ingot the gnoll in Area East of Gnoll Stronghold.
- Night Club +1 club with Thac0 +1, +2 at night - in a chest in Entar Sivershield's garden in Baldur's gate [v1.1.2012].
- Sling of Unerring Accuracy (+2 to hit) - 2 locations: Black Lily, Thieve's Guild (purchasable), 2nd floor of Splurging Sturgeon
- The Stupefier (Mace with 10% chance to stun target for 1d4 rounds, save negates) - 2nd floor of Burning Wizard inn, Beregost.
- The Golden Axe (10% chance of casting Dispel Magic on target) - Fenten, Baldur's Gate West, in locked house in south east corner.
- Darts of Acid/Fire/Ice - High Hedge Estate (purchasable)
- Bullets of Electricity/Fire/Ice - High Hedge Estate (purchasable)
- Beruel's Retort (Throwing axes +1) in [v1.1.2012] they are usable by Monks. - Taerom Fuiruim Blacksmith in Beregost (purchasable).
- Rugged Leathers (-15% move silently penalty) - Neera's personal quest, Can be worn with a Ring of Protection.
- Magma Bulwark (Plate +2, Lighter than regular plate) Can be worn with a Ring of Protection - in the Undercity .
- Elven Chain Mail (Can cast spells while wearing) - The cleric in the fight with Simmeon. [v1.1.2012]
Necklaces, boots, belts and shieldsEdit
- Amulet of Spell Warding - (+2 to saves vs spells) -Kryll, Area southeast of Nashkel mines (part of Dorn's storyline)
- Moonlight Walkers (+2 bonus to AC) - Rasaad yn Bashir's starting equipment.
- Belt of Antipode (100% resist frost, but -100% to fire) - On Gorion's body after the ambush.
- Glimmering Bands - Gamaz - Cloudpeaks temple (part of Rasaad's quest) - +2 to hit bonus.
- Buckley's Buckler (+1 CON) - Friendly Arm Inn (purchasable)
- Adoy's Belt (+5 to saves vs polymorph/pertification) - Adoy
- Iron Thorn Ring (turns you into a zombie) - 2 locations: Bandit camp (in a hut), Cloakwood 2 same location as Rashad's Talon.
- Big Fisted Belt, Cursed Girdle of Hill Giant Strength (sets strength to 19 but int to 6) - Cloudpeaks temple (part of Rasaads quest) inside a locked chest in acolytes quarters.
- The Ossifier *cursed* (quarterstaff which casts Barkskin on the target when you hit) - Lucky Aello's Discount Store.
- The Gold Digger - (+1 weapon which removes 10g from your inventory every time you hit) - Lucky Aello's Discount Store.
- Gem Bag - Neera's starting equipment
- Potion Case - High Hedge store (purchasable)
- Scroll Case - Firebead quest reward (beregost) [v1.1.2011]
All bags are from Baldur's Gate II.
- Glitterdust - Tranzig in the Feldepost's Inn.
- Spell Thrust - Venkt (Bandit Camp tazok's tent).
- Fireshield (red) - Kysus (assassins outside cloakwood mines).
- Fireshield (blue) - Resar (thieves guild).
- Spider Spawn - Niemain (2nd floor Sorcerous Sundries).
- Detect Illusion - Hallacan (Gullykin ambush)
- Remove Magic- Andris (ice caverns) or red wizards, in area Spider Wood.
- Stoneskin - 2 available - dezkiel (ice caverns) or a red wizard in Adoy's encave (neera's quest).
- Minor Sequencer - Top floor of Iron Throne building.
- Wraith form - Sakul, Underneath candlekeep.
All these items already existed in the game, but these are additional copies of them.
- Extra Golden Girdle - Simmeon, just outside Baldur's Gate, near Quayle (part of Dorns storyline)
- Extra Fallorain's Plate- Simmeon, just outside Baldur's Gate, near Quayle (part of Dorns storyline)
- Extra Boots of Avoidance - Meklin, Baldur's Gate North area.
- Extra Destroyer of the Hills girdle - Baldur's Gate Southwest merchant (purchasable)
- Extra Robe of the Evil Archmagi - Baeloth [v1.1.2012]
- Extra Rashad's Talon (Standard scimitar +2) - Cloakwood 2, on cliff overlooking sea in the south of the area. This may disappear if you don't collect it the first time you visit cloakwood 2, its also in the top of Durlag's Tower since TotSC.