Noralee's Gauntlets were part of an armor shipment from Waterdeep, she must have dropped somewhere on her way from the harbor to the warehouse she's working at in Baldur's Gate. Noralee assumes, they might be found in some crate at the docks.
Speak to Noralee in the warehouse at the Baldur's Gate Docks, directly opposite of the Harbormaster's Building. Only with a reaction of 8 or higher, she will ask Gorion's Ward to look for her gauntlets.
Noralee, a half-elven[sic] fighter in Baldur's Gate, has lost a new pair of gauntlets somewhere along the road between the warehouse where she works and the harbor.
- Talk to Noralee a second time, while having a pair of the Gauntlets of Weapon Skill in the inventory; it doesn't matter if these are identified or not.
- The one she's speaking of can be found in an unlocked chest just outside the Temple of Umberlee, or "Waterqueen's House", at the southwestern docks (co-ordinates 699,2698).
- Another pair can be acquired from Larze, an ogre bounty hunter who addresses Gorion's Ward in the Blushing Mermaid, in the northeastern district of the city.
Approached again, Noralee will take a pair of the gauntlets from the party's inventory if they have one. Her reward will always be 1,000 points of experience and an increase in reputation by 1. The material reward is based on reaction again:
- Between 8 and 14: 45
- Higher than 14: two Potions of Infravision
After this, Noralee leaves.
- It might be wise to consider well if the reward could be of lower value to the player than the THAC0 bonus of the Gauntlets of Weapon Skill. However, a second pair of these can be acquired as well, and the Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise even offer an additional damage bonus.