|Peldvale is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Much of the area is taken up by four large lakes and two smaller ones. There are also a few cliffs and patches of impenetrable forest, making travel through the area a series of twists and turns.
- Viconia (449.738) – An evil drow cleric and potential companion is on the run in the north-western part of Peldvale.
- Ted (3377.463) – Hunting on the northernmost lakeshore.
- In the original Baldur's Gate without its expansion Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, Ted is simply named Hunter.Baldur's Gate (1998)
This icon indicates content from the original Baldur's Gate campaign.
- With the original Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast installed, this character is named Palin instead.This icon indicates content from the original Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast campaign.
- Raiken (4013.594) – Only a few steps to the east, a named bandit amongst bandits will try to rob or kill you, forcing you to kill him, or else introduce you to Tazok at the Bandit Camp.
- 1207,1798 – Western shore of the western great lake: 10
- 1413,3464 – Southern shore of the southern great lake: 10
- 2904,2473 – Southern shore of the eastern great lake: 13
- 4093,2550 – Southeast to that eastern lake, at the smaller pond's shore: 32
- Note: Locations are the same for both game editions.
- Wild Dogs
- N: Bandit Camp (hidden until Chapter 3, after killing Tranzig at Feldepost's Inn in Beregost or convincing Teven or Raiken to take you there)
- W: three areas:
- S: two areas:
- E: no exit