|Peldvale is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Much of the area is taken up by four large lakes and two smaller ones. There are also a few cliffs and patches of impenetrable forest, making travel through the area a series of twists and turns.
- Viconia (449,738) – An evil drow cleric and potential companion is on the run in the north-western part of Peldvale.
- Palin or Ted (3377,463) – Hunting on the northernmost lakeshore is … well, whom you'll meet, depends on whether or not you have begun Chapter 3.
- Raiken (4013,594) – Not far from that hunter, only a few steps to the east, a bandit amongst bandits will try to rob or kill you, and dying in the process, or introduce you to Tazok at the Bandit Camp.
- 1207,1798 – Western shore of the western great lake: 10
- 1413,3464 – Southern shore of the southern great lake: 10
- 2904,2473 – Southern shore of the eastern great lake: 13
- 4093,2550 – Southeast to that eastern lake, at the smaller pond's shore: 32
- Note: Locations are the same for both game editions.
- Wild Dogs
- N: Bandit Camp (hidden until Chapter 3)
- W: three areas:
- S: two areas:
- E: no exit