Ring of the Princes (Ring of the Princes +1 in-game), also known as Ring of Protection +1, boosts the wearer's Armor Class and Saving Throws by 1. There is a stronger variant of this ring, the The Guard's Ring +2.
This item appears in all games.
The Black PitsEdit
- Xithiss (×5)
- in a rock in Coast Way (x 1006 y 1113)
- from Mirianne's Letter side quest
- taken from Tranzig's corpse
- from Koveras when you return to Candlekeep in Chapter 6
Shadows of AmnEdit
- Irenicus's Dungeon 2nd Floor
- Sold by Ribald Barterman and Gorch
- One can be obtained from asking your apprentices to create this item in Claiming the Sphere.
Throne of BhaalEdit
|“|| Ring of Protection +1: 'Ring of the Princes'
This ring and several of its type were originally crafted to protect the sons of King Castter De'wess, though who uttered the enchantment is unknown. History records that the rings remained within that family for at least 13 generations, though they were all apparently lost within the space of one. Enmity between the King and the family of the creator may be to blame.