It can be used to create a ram-like shape once per rest, which does 5 – 30 points of magic damage to the enemy it hits, bypassing their magic resistance.
- Sold by Imascus in the Black Pits' Market at Tier 2 (×1)
Shadows of AmnEdit
– or –
– and/or –
- Can be stolen from Tolgerias
- game's original edition, this still leaves the reward/loot intact, thus making the ring available two times.
- In the Enhanced Edition, the reward/loot item is taken directly from Tolgerias' inventory, instead of being "created" anew, and thus can not be obtained two times.BG II: EE: SoA
This icon stands for the Shadows of Amn campaign of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Valygar's Body is carried in a Bag of Holding when handing it over to Tolgerias, it won't be removed, and the Lavok's Sphere part of the quest can be done in addition, making the ring available a further time.
|“||Also known as the Breaker of Castles, with one word, this ring can unleash fantastic and deadly powers. When it is triggered, a barely discernible ram-like shape billows forth from the ring. This force can potentially knock opponents off of walls, destroy castle gates, or crush enemies, but it is damaging as well in its own right.||”|