- Athkatla's Slums District in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Sewers are an underground series of tunnels in
The sewers beneath the Slums can be entered from the Copper Coronet and the Slaver's Stockade which are both located in the Athkatla Slums. The entrance from the Copper Coronet is northwest in this area, the entrance from the Slaver's Stockade is south-east in this area.
A second set of stair in the northern part of the map leads to a myconid hideout where the player can find two myconids, a myconid king and an andorian.
- Blood of Quallo's Friend – Dropped by the carrion crawler called friend by Quallo.
- Hand – Under the grate, in the northwestern area with the otyugh.
- Shaman's Staff – Dropped by the kobold shaman.
- The Lover's Ring – Found on the skeleton that is entrapped inside the wall.
- Lilarcor – Rewarded for completed the sewers riddle.