|“||Men are pathetic.||”|
Shar-Teel Dosan is the daughter of Angelo Dosan.
Shar-Teel Dosan is available from Chapter 1. She is found in the north-west corner (from 830, 450 to 270, 300) of the Mutamin's Garden area east of the Temple area. She'll challenge a male party member to a duel before she offers to join your party.
- A duel with Shar-Teel Dosan
- In Chapter 7, Angelo Dosan, the new head of the Flaming Fist will release you once If Shar-Teel is in your party.
Gameplay analysis Edit
As a human level 2 fighter with 17 dexterity and 18/58 strength, you may dual her anytime to be a thief. Use her to backstab instead of fighting openly to make most out of her high strength (THAC0 and damage bonus) while neglecting her weakness of low HP (no constitution bonus) as a front liner, killing two birds with one stone.
|Average party level||Level||XP||Gold||Hit Points||Weapon Proficiencies||Equipment|
|1.00 - 2.99||2||2150||13||17 (Max possible:20)||
|3.00 - 4.99||4||8213||25||32 (Max possible:40)||
|5.00+||6||32590||49||46 (Max possible:60)||
- In Enhanced Edition, companions who are under-leveled at the time of joining will be given a certain amount of experience points (XP) for you to manually level them up to gain more control of their status.
In-game biography Edit
|“||When asked about her past, SHAR-TEEL has very little to say. From the little she speaks of it, it can be gleaned that she is an orphan. She also seems to harbor an intense dislike for Flaming Fist mercenaries, as well as an obvious disrespect for men in general. She seems to have something to prove, and likely her childhood was not of storybook quality.||”|
- "Men are pathetic."
- "I spit on your manhood!"
- "If it bleeds, I can kill it."
- "I love bloodshed."
- "This is the kind of stupidity we get with male leadership." (when Reputation is above 12)
- "I can't take much more of this male imbecility."
- "This is such a waste of time, or should I say that men are such a waste of time."
- "Ah, I'm finally released from this infernal duty! I swear by every god in a million pantheons that I will NEVER lose a duel to another overly masculine thug in my life."