|“||You has Staff of the Ram...5,000 gp and the Roranach's Horn and upgrades it I can.||”|
Staff of the Ram +4Edit
- Dropped by the red dragon Saladrex in his lair in the Watcher's Keep, on the same level as where the Machine of Lum the Mad is found.
- In The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay it can be bought at the beginning of tier 4.
|“||Likely created by the same unknown archmage who is responsible for the Ring of the Ram, this Staff of Striking does not use charges and will never become useless.||”|
Staff of the Ram +6Edit
|“||Roranach's Horn augments the Staff of the Ram's already noteworthy abilities, creating a weapon few opponents are able to stand against.||”|
- Enchantment level and damage: +2
- Weight: -1
- THAC0: -2
- Additional piercing damage: 1d4[Bugs 1]
- Probability of the knock back and stun combat ability: +5%
- Value: +4000
- This staff is the highest damaging weapon for backstabbing, similar to a Staff of Striking but more powerful and without use of charges.
- The knock back effect is the same as from the attack dragons often use.
- The stun effect is the same as from the spell Sleep but lasts only one round.