|Temple is one of the areas from the World Map.|
- Not essential to completing the game
- Kelddath Ormlyr, priest and governor of Beregost, is in the temple
- Four Sirines in the temple can be pickpocketed for a Pearl each
- Dawn Priest Bram and Dawn Priest Blane are in the vestibule
- Drunk (380, 220) is harmless, but pretends to be a Lich to rob you
- Galileus (3015, 1280) is an astrologer with much to say, none of it important
- Ashen (850, 2550) is a nobleman from Waterdeep seeking fresh air.
- Cattack the Hobgoblin and the 7 hobgoblins with him (3500, 2600) want your money or your life
- Song of the Morning Temple is home to Kelddath Ormlyr and 4 Sirines
- Vestibule is home to Dawn Priests Blane and Bram
Players of the Enhanced Edition can be forgiven for thinking that the are known as Spider Wood (marked X), not Mutation's Garden (marked E), is the Area East of Temple, as it appears on that version's world map to lie directly to the east. But exiting the Temple area from the east still leads to Mutamin's Garden.