| Forest: First Cloakwood — Second Cloakwood — Third Cloakwood — Fourth Cloakwood |
The Third Cloakwood, also known as Cloakwood Druids, is an area in Baldur's Gate. After Second Cloakwood, this area feels positively idyllic. Wildlife encounters are few and mostly non-venomous, and rest is mostly uninterrupted.
The local Shadow Druid faction's dealings with the Iron Throne have made them unusually hostile, even to Jaheira's pacifist druid faction, and Shadow Druids will be hostile if she is in the group. If Jaheira is in your party, you may only speak to Eldoth, Laskal and Faldorn without being attacked on sight.
The bridge and the remains of ancient roads suggest that this part of the Cloakwood was once less of a wilderness area than now. Patterns in the routes the roads follow even suggest that some of the impenetrable wooded areas, for example around 1750, 1300 and 300, 1550 may conceal foundations of ancient buildings.
- Brown Bear, Black Bear, Cave Bear
- Huge Spider
- Wild Dog, Wolf, Dread Wolf, Vampiric Wolf
- Izefia 2100, 1450 tells of an "infidel in a cave to the northeast."
- Peter of the North, Izefia's infidel, is in a cave at 2320, 920.
- Eldoth is on the near (S) side of the river at 3180, 3490. He offers the Eldoth and Skie side quest if you invite him into your party.
- Faldorn is at the Stone Circle at 640, 2885. Inviting her into the party grants the side quest A Hidden Base in the Cloakwood.