It used to be a prosperous merchant town but now faces a number of problems. Nature itself seems to have turned against it, its trade has been monopolized by a group of genies, two of the city's leading families are quarreling, and a mysterious creature lurks in the dark.
The druid Cernd can be hired here.
This city benefits of two outer walls outside of which caravan tents and merchants are trading. Inside the walls is a small city with its temple, its inn, its townhouse, several houses and a graveyard are protected.
- A chest with 7 different types of basic helmets at 1600x3087.
- A stall with 6 books can be found next to Wallace, between the 2 city walls. The books are History of the Vast, History of the Unicorn Run, History of Tethyr, History of Sembia, History of the Red Ravens, History of Amn.
- Animal Trouble in Trademeet
- Dealing with the Trademeet Genies
- Helping Tiris in Trademeet
- Save Mazzy's Sister, Pala
- The Dueling Families of Trademeet
Trademeet appears only in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.