|“|| ...the best of schools...|
...a storehouse of arcane knowledge...
...lost, all lost... a common dungeon now...
- Not essential to completing the game.
- Zhurlong's Boots (only in BG:EE if you haven't already acquired them in the area south of Beregost)
- Tomes of Magic
- Wilco is a courier, carrying a message to Amn, with nothing important to say.
- Furret (420, 1080) wants to sell you a "magical" (not!) Turquoise Gem for 1,000 gp.
- Icharyd (4270, 1200) wishes to taste blood once more. Yours.
- Ulcaster himself—or his spirit, at least—roams the main plateau in the vicinity of the entrance to the Ulcaster Dungeon at 3060, 670, but only at night.
The Vampire's Revenge +1 longsword sounds great, but it is effectively cursed in every way except it can be removed.
It doesn't do ANY damage to your enemy. All it does on hit is do 7 slashing damage to you, heal the thing 'hit' 7 HP, and berserk you so you'll continue attacking with it (in BG:EE, The Vampire's Revenge is confirmed to not berserk the wielder, and only does 6 damage to the wielder while healing the target for 7 hp. An unorthodox play-style can effectively use the sword so long as the wielder has at least 20 Constitution- thus has natural regeneration- and realizes the sword can be used to transfer HP's to wounded party members).
- Entrance to Ulcaster Dungeon AR3901.
- Non-respawning: Hobgoblins, Hobgoblin Elite, Skeleton, (unique enemy)
- Respawning: Ghasts, Ghouls, Hobgoblins, Hobgoblin Elite, Kobolds, Kobold Commandos, Skeletons, Zombies