Companion pages finally feel neat & organized, takes a lot of time & work reading, structuring, adding info (especially the SoD part), but worth it, should be set as models for future references to let editors know where to add which info on these pages.
All current Infoboxes Overhaul complete, before they are informative, but a bit messy, now every piece of info is where it should be, adding lots of missing sections too.
- Adding quotes, dialogues
- Adding voices to quotes dialogues
- Adding new pages, specially SoD info
- Randomly create/upgrade other pages, like Speed Factor, World Map, etc
Islandking (talk) 08:27, June 23, 2017 (UTC)Read more >
- The main feature of the upcoming EE patch v2.4 is to (finallly) expand SoD to tablets platforms, it will fix some bugs as well but don't count on new features - there'll be few. Version 2.4 is likely to be the final offical patch for the EE versions of games.
- A new verision (v31) of the all-popular SCS is being developed by DavidW, release date is unknown. Islandking (talk) 08:59, May 18, 2017 (UTC)
As of the current version of EE (v.23673) and SCS (v.30), you need to use Big World Fixpack to make them work together, you must apply the fixes before installing SCS, so do for all other mods that need fixes.
I'd just use Big world Setup to save all the trouble, an excelent mod managing tool, try it you'll see. Islandking (talk) 07:57, May 18, 2017 (UTC)Read more >