Wish is a more potent version of Limited Wish.
|“||Wish is a more potent version of the Limited Wish spell. It will fulfill, literally, the utterance of the spellcaster. Thus, the actuality of the past, present, or future might be altered (but possibly only for the wizard unless the wording of the spell is most carefully stated) in some limited manner. Greedy desires usually end in disaster for the wisher. Lastly, the wiser the wizard, the better chance that he will choose the right wording. Wizards with low Wisdom will more often then not meet with disaster when asking for a wish.||”|
Types of wishes granted by spellEdit
|“||Greetings to you, spellweaver. Are you ready to begin negotiations?||”|
– summoned Djinni
- Improved Haste on all party members - Lasts 26 rounds.
- Restoration on all party members – Greater Restoration instead of regular.
- Raise all party members' Ability Scores to 25 for 4 rounds.
- Resurrection on all dead party members.
- All party members gain the temporary Greater Deathblow ability for 2 rounds.
- All party members gain the temporary Hardiness ability for 3 seconds per level, stacks with regular Hardiness.
- Create a random wand in caster's inventory – Wand of Fear, Wand of Magic Missiles, Wand of Paralyzation, Wand of Fire, Wand of Frost, Wand of Lightning, Wand of Spell Striking or Wand of Cursing.
- Create a random potion in the caster's inventory – Oil of Speed, Antidote, Potion of Regeneration, Potion of Extra Healing, Potion of Superior Healing, Potion of Genius, Potion of Clarity, Potion of Absorption, Potion of Cold Resistance, Potion of Insulation or Potion of Insight.
- Make it as if the entire party has just rested a full night and re-memorized all their spells – the best effect, should be prioritized first.
- Cast a double-length Time Stop and Improved Alacrity on the caster – some creatures immune to a regular Time Stop are not immune to this one.
- Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting on everyone in the area, including the party. Can be extremely devastating since it can affect several creatures at once if they're grouped. Cast at level 20.
- Blow all people, including party members, away from the caster – casts dragon's Wing Buffet.
- Breach on all enemies in the area – affects everyone. Turns summons and neutral creatures hostile.
- Breach on everyone in the area, including the party. Turns summons and neutral creatures hostile.
- Everyone in the area, both party members and enemies, become intoxicated - -3 luck modifier and a +3 morale bonus. Turns summons and neutral creatures hostile.
- Haste everyone in the area, including enemies - Lasts 26 rounds.
- Heal everyone, party members and enemies included.
- Incur bad luck on everyone in the area, including party members - -5 luck for 1 turn.
- Magic Resistance (Spell) on everyone in the area, including enemies - Lasts 22 rounds.
- Miscast Magic on everyone in the area, including party members - Lasts 1 turn.
- Temporarily set Strength to 18 for everyone in the area, including enemies - Lasts half a day.
- Silence on everyone in the area, including party members - Lasts 7 rounds.
- Bring a Meteor Swarm down upon the caster.
- Caster loses all memorized spells.
- Heal all enemies in the area.
- Improved Haste on all enemies in the area - Lasts 26 rounds.
- Level Drain two levels from each party member - Casts Energy Drain at every party member.
- Party loses 10,000 gp.
- Slow the entire party.
- Summon an extra hostile monster into the area - Summons hostile Dark Planetar.
- Temporarily remove 15% of all party members' HPs - Lasts 1 turn.
- Temporarily remove half of the caster's HP - Lasts 3 turns.
- Temporarily reduce the Strength of all party members to 3 - Lasts one day.
- Temporarily reduce the Wisdom of all party members to 3 - Lasts half a day.
- Temporarily reduce the Constitution of all party members to 3 - Permanent until dispelled.
- Temporarily reduce the Dexterity of all party members to 3 - Lasts half a day.
- Temporarily reduce the Intelligence of all party members to 3 - Permanent until dispelled.